We are pleased to inform that we have signed an agreement with Ultralux Marine, Argentina for the representation of all of our products, including technical assistance of propulsion systems in the waterway.
” The representation of Teignbridge products is a perfect match to put into practice the improvements that arise from the propulsion efficiency and fuel consumption studies carried out by our consulting department “. – Sergio Bellati
Teignbridge Consulting Services for Ultralux
Propulsive-Telemetry Efficiency Studies:
-Torque and shaft power measurements using a strain gauge.
-Fuel consumption and vessel speed analysis.
-Vessel re-powering studies.
About Ultralux Marine
Ultralux is a family company originally founded in 1971 to provide Non-Destructive Testing services mainly in the naval industry.
In 2010, the Engineering Consulting Division was opened, when Ultralux started carrying out the project management of many new buildings, conversions and re-powering projects for the Paraguay- Parana Hidrovia, as well propulsion analysis for fuel efficiency for the towboat industry.
Ultralux is a group of professionals, engineers and technicians, with extensive experience in the naval and industrial market. We are in constant growth and training, accompanying the technological evolution of the market.
Marine Consulting Services
- New constructions and transformations management
- Naval repairs supervision
- Class and flag inspections
- Hull & Machinery insurance claims surveys
Propulsion Efficiency Studies – Telemetry
- Torque and Power measurements with strain gauges
- Theoretical calculation of propellers
- Economic Analysis of consumption and speed
- Statistical Analysis of historical data
Tugboats Re-powering Analysis
- Technical Feasibility Analysis of Engine Replacement
- Economic-Financial analysis of the complete project
- Welding procedures preparation according to ASME, AWS, API codes.
- Welders qualifications.
- Ultrasound thickness measurements
- Ultrasonic Flaw detectors (Scan A), for welding inspections.
- Magnetizable Particles inspections
- Liquid Penetrant inspections
- Hardness and Roughness verification of materials
- Gamma Ray inspections
Ultralux has been certified since 1994 by the main Classification Societies and its recognized globally and regionally by the International Association of Classification Societies “IACS” as a service supplier.
Mobile AR: +54 9 11 4420 7956